add top images here
Health Monitor Network is the leading direct-to-patient company and has one of the largest marketing platforms in medical offices, in patients’ homes and on the go.
Health Monitor Network is seeking a Logistics Specialist.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Strong relationships with 3PL Providers
- Inventory Control Management and tracking of shipments through Fed Ex and UPS software
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ability to analyze data and advance working experience with Excel
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Client Experience, IT, and Management
- Drive continuous improvement across Supply Chain with data-driven decision-making in partnership with Customer Service and Project Management
- Must be well organized with clear phone communication
Job Location: Montvale, NJ 07645
Health Monitor Network, owned by Data Centrum Communications, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading multimedia consumer health / patient education publishing companies. The companies’ products are distributed in physician offices, in homes around the country.
To learn more about Health Monitor Network, go to www.healthmonitornetwork.com
Job Type: Full-Time / Regular
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Logistics 2 years
To Apply, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org